In Class 11 of Introduction to WordPress, we covered:
- Managing multiple authors and contributors in WordPress.
- Review of user permissions and authorities.
- Tips on using “Writing Helper” WordPress.com feature for multiple contributors.
- Practice adding another user and seeing what they see at different permission levels.
- If your Final Project features multiple contributors, start planning for them.
- Create a post template for Copy a Post.
- Create an Editorial Calendar for your blog.
- Write and publish a 3 post article series (due next Tuesday).
- Install WordPress on a stick by next week.