In Class 13 of Introduction to WordPress, we covered:
- WordPress Theme customization: Twenty-Eleven Theme analyzed
- Child Themes
- Update WordPress from within Instant WP on your thumb drive.
- Create a Child Theme for 2011
- Customize Widgets, Header, etc., from Administration Panels
- Customize CSS with Child Theme stylesheet
- Prepare article with screenshots of your Child Theme published on your blog by Tuesday with explanation
In Class 12 of Introduction to WordPress, we covered:
- Embedding audio and video into a WordPress post.
- Introduction to Podcasting with WordPress.
- Web Accessibility guidelines associated with audio and video.
- Create a audio or video of yourself talking about anything you want and publish it on your site.
- Install WordPress on a stick (USB). Thumbdrive (USB drive) required.
- Familiarize yourself with the 2011 WordPress Theme template and style files
- Check “Your Blog So Far” list and check EVERYTHING off the list.