Week Seven – Finalizing Your WordPress Site
This is clean up week. We’ll review everything you learned, fill in the blanks, and prepare your personal student site for the real world, and give you time to work on your final team projects.
- Installing WordPress
- Review of How to Setup Your WordPress Site
- Review of User Profiles – Gravatars
- Content Organization Revisited
- Choosing a Content Model
- Revisiting Categories and Tags
- Web Publishing: How to Blog Better
NOTE: You should be finalizing your Team Final Project for presentation next week.
Homework Week Seven
- Review all the articles in the links for the class lessons.
- Update and finalize your class site to repair any damage you may have done along the way.
On Your Blog
- Complete the Blog Checklist.